12:00PM - 12:45PM | Registration, Lunch & Networking
12:45PM - 1:00PM
- Jonas Jaanimagi - Technology Lead, IAB Australia
1:00PM - 1:50PM
Opening Keynote: The New Frontiers of Programmatic
This opening keynote will take us through some of the recent topics related to identity in AdTech - how these have impacted and will continue to impact our industry.
- Adele Wieser - Regional Managing Director, APAC, Index Exchange
1:50PM - 2:30PM
IAB product panel: Native Advertising 2.0, what’s driving the growth and how to execute with excellence
- Jonas Jaanimagi - Tech Lead, IAB Australia (Moderator)
- Lucy Pierce - Media Sales Manager, ANZ, Taboola
- Isabelle Dunn - Chief Digital Officer, Hearts & Science
- Kevin Delie - Country Manager, ANZ, Triplelift
- Sebastian Graham - Head of Media Performance, Verizon Media
2:30PM - 2:50PM | Coffee & Networking Break
2:50PM - 3:35PM
See TV Differently - Q&A
Global advertising spend is forecast to be around $1 trillion by 2027, about half of that market will be in some form of video. Most of that will be in premium TV. This panel explores where we are on that journey and what it means for Brands, Broadcasters and Consumers.
- James Young - General Manager, Telaria (Moderator)
- Jodi Fraser - Commercial Director, Publicis Media
- Chris Rooney - Programmatic and Audience Sales Manager, Seven West Media
- Greer Lester - Senior Trading Specialist, The Trade Desk
3:35PM - 4:10PM
Escape the waterfall: What does a move to omni-channel header bidding mean for advertisers and publishers?
As more publishers adopt header bidding across multiple channels, this session will explore the benefits and challenges of omni-channel header bidding for both publishers and advertisers.
- Peter Barry - Regional Director ANZ, PubMatic (Moderator)
- Lachlan McDivitt - Trading Director - AU/NZ, The Trade Desk
- Flaminia Sapori - Head of Partnerships, Cadreon
- James Vongdara - Programmatic & Data Manager, SBS
4:10PM - 4:30PM | Coffee & Networking Break
4:30PM - 5:20PM
IAB Careers Panel: Modern Mentorship
A Q&A between mentors and mentees involved in the IAB Mentorship Program.
- Claire Harrison - Executive Coach & Founder, thriveU
- Rachel Dam - Customer Success Manager, PubMatic
- Adam Furness – Managing Director, Impact
- Stefania Accardo - Head of Strategic Analytics, Amobee
- Nina Vanneck - Country Manager, Publisher Partnerships ANZ, Google
- Yun Yip - VP Partnerships & Country Manager, MediaMath
5:30PM - 5:40PM
A quick recap of the day and the a reflection on the current state of the Ad Ops industry in Australia.
- Amy McCormack
- Managing Director and Founder, HT Ad Ops (human traffic)
- Co-Chair, IAB Australia S&G council
5:40PM - 6:00PM | Networking Drinks
6:00PM Onwards | Post-Event Drinks
3 Lime St, Darling Harbour
Sydney NSW 2000