12:00PM - 12:45PM | Registration, Lunch & Networking
12:45PM - 1:00PM
Jonas Jaanimagi - Technology Lead, IAB Australia
1:00PM - 1:50PM
Opening Keynote - Creating an Improved Marketplace Through Industry Collaboration
Dennis Buchheim runs the IAB Tech Lab, headquartered in New York, and this presentation will focus on recent Tech Lab releases and how the IAB is driving global initiatives to enable increased trust, transparency and efficiency for digital advertising focussing on identity, privacy, fraud and measurement, a global view on how on VAST updates are progressing, and technical best practices related to identity & consumer privacy.
- Dennis Buchheim - Senior Vice President & GM, IAB Tech Lab
1:50PM - 2:30PM
IAB Industry Panel - Digital Out of Home (DOOH) advertising
Programmatic trading for DOOH is starting to transform planning, trading and delivery of OOH inventory through data and technology driving greater targeting and allowing greater creativity. This panel will discuss this evolving sector of our industry and the opportunities that are opening up to advertisers and media buyers.
- Steve Geelan - Group Director - Channel & Solutions, Commute by oOh!
- Mo Moubayed - Founder, Veridooh
- Catherine Smith - Head of Product, ANZ, Amnet Group
- John McNerney - Director Platforms ANZ, Verizon Media
- Gai Le Roy, CEO, IAB Australia (Moderator)
2:30PM - 2:50PM | Coffee & Networking Break
2:50PM - 3:35PM
Ad Tech Session – Building Brands via Programmatic
This panel will look at ways that programmatic trading is driving long term brand growth for marketers. By helping the buy and sell side to review what metrics they are optimising to will allow marketers to improve their assessment of programmatic on brand metrics.
- Clay Gill, General Manager AU & NZ, The Trade Desk (Moderator)
- Calvin Cain - Head of Media, CHE Proximity
- Louise Bermingham - Head of Digital, Mindshare
- Ronny Raichura - Head of Activation, Resolution Media Australia
3:35PM - 4:10PM
Ad Ops Q&A Session - Operational Challenges
- Jon Moffat - VP Business Development AU and NZ, Operative
- Adam Sloan - Senior Lead - Media, Digital Operations, Telstra
- Hayley Cameron - Digital Commercial Manager, SBS
- Vikki Pearce - Head of Commercial, Programmatic at Dentsu Aegis Network
- Jonas Jaanimagi - Tech Lead, IAB Australia (Moderator)
4:10PM - 4:30PM | Coffee & Networking Break
4:30PM - 4:45PM
IAB Australia Mentorship Program
The IAB are launching an important industry mentorship programme to help support upcoming talent with a focus on increasing industry diversity, emotional strength and resilience, led by some of the leading personalities from Australia's top companies.
- Gai Le Roy - CEO, IAB Australia
- Rohan Creasey - GM AU & NZ, Rubicon Project
4:45PM - 5:30PM
Key industry leaders will discuss their journeys and ways in which they work on mental wellbeing for themselves and their teams. An interesting, engaging and informative discussion not only about the skills needed and kind of talent required to work in ad and tech ops, but how to manage the pressure and balance your life. This is always our most popular session at the event, providing valuable insights and usually a few laughs.
- Sarah Wyse - Head of Media Network at AFL
- Claire Harrison - Executive Coach at ThriveU
- Jonathan Mandel - Head of Digital Commercial at SCA
- Jonas Jaanimagi - Tech Lead at IAB Australia
- Chris Freel, CEO, UnLtd (Moderator)
5:30PM - 5:40PM
A quick recap of the day and the a reflection on the current state of the Ad Ops industry in Australia.
- Amy McCormack
- Managing Director and Founder, HT Ad Ops (human traffic)
- Co-Chair, IAB Australia S&G council