If you are reading this, it means you want to enter the Creative Showcase or you keep entering, but never quite seem to win. The following is a short guide on how to enter the award without getting loads of questions from us or at worst disqualification.
Great digital work - it's that simple, well not quite.
More detailed entry criteria
Work entered must have run for a bona fide client (even if it is self promotion), not a piece of experimental work that will never see the light of day. This award is for legitimate marketing creative that has run.
Creative showcase is focused on advertising aimed at the Australian audience.
Agencies outside of Australia are eligible to enter, but the paid-for advertising must run with a message aimed at Australian audiences.
Judges will be looking for the following when evaluating the campaigns
- Brand fit
- The idea: creative excellence
- Use of the medium and innovative use of media
- Engagement: quality of consumer interaction
Make your entry as easy to judge as possible
- Entries should meet the entry criteria otherwise they will not be judged
- Viewing the entries should be as straightforward and as quick to judge as possible
- Each agency can only enter one campaign per competition - there's just not enough time to judge everything
- Only enter work relevant to the campaign and do not feel like you have to enter everything from the campaign
- Test the links before judging, there's nothing worse than not being able to see the entry
- If there is something specific within the entry that you want the judges to see, please make this clear in your entry
- If there are some elements of the entry that you do not wish to be made public, please specify this in the entry
- If a username and password is required to view creative, please ensure this is uploaded with your entry
- Agencies are encouraged to host all of their work on one url. Click here to see an example of how a winning agency in the UK managed their entry