IAB Training Course: Integrated Strategy
Digital has fundamentally changed how we advertise. This one day session will help you understand how to integrate digital into overall strategies and business objectives rather than just add it on at the end. This course will open up a new set of planning skills and resources to enable you to better coordinate all of your marketing channels.
Who should attend.
Planners, strategist, account handlers & team leaders. Suitable for advertisers, agencies and publishers.
What you will learn.
- Assess the impact of digital disruption on strategy
- Learn strategic channel planning
- Write measurable business strategy and objectives
- Discover the 3 different planning models
- Understand the role of search, social and reviews
- Explore non-linear shopper models, building and tracking a multi-channel funnel
- Integrate technologies effectively
Trainer: Valentina Borbone, Client Relationship Director, Zuni.
Valentina on being a trainer: "I am really excited to be included in the IAB's training initiative and what they are offering marketers. Having worked in pure digital roles for more than 6 years, it's become more evident than ever that there's a growing need to maximise the hands on skill sets of talent for the industry. Our hyper-connected, consumer centric digital world is here and now, and it's a great time to be a marketer in these challenging environments."