IAB Training: Ad Operations - Melbourne
A practical and interactive guide to digital ad operations.
Who should attend
- Media publishers, technology vendors and media agencies
- People with up to 2 years’ experience in operations, and people who are wanting to achieve IAB certification
- Ad Ops professionals who have a desire to improve knolwedge and skills
- Ad Ops staff who aim to sit IAB DAOC certification in 12-24 months
- Those who have the ability to execute campaign launch and do basic campaign management
What you’ll learn
(Course content is structured around key segments for the IAB DAOC certification)
- Executing Campaign Launch
- Managing Live campaigns
- Creating, Maintaining & Documenting Product offerings
- Inventory Management & Integrity
- Emerging Technologies
- Managing Incidents
- Client & Partner Relationships
Course content also looks at the local market and key areas of interest including rich media advances, viewability and programmatic trading.
What you take away with you
- A thorough understanding of the ad serving landscape and major technology players
- Confidence in the digital space to ensure you deliver the best campaign results to your customers
- Develop perspective on how campaign management and optimization affects overall client satisfaction
- A great foundation for preparing for the IAB DAOC certification (we recommend taking the exam 12-24 months after the course)
Amy McCormack, Managing Director, Human Traffic
Myf Trant, Senior Digital Operations Specialist, Human Traffic
Purchases of IAB training courses are final and non-refundable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, provided the new attendee qualifies to receive the type of ticket from the initial guest and details of the new attendee are supplied to IAB Australia 24hr prior to the course and include full name, job title, company name and email address. Should you not be able to attend or send a substitute, you may be able to transfer your reservation for another IAB course depending on availability and providing you contact us 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
If you can't see the booking options below, please click here to make a booking.