IAB Training: Digital Media Sales - Melbourne
Learn how to effectively sell digital media solutions to your customers.
2 day course
Thu 3 & Fri 4 Jul 2014
Who should attend
- Digital publishers - people who are new to media / digital advertising
- Sales professionals who have worked in traditional advertising for a while and need to get up to speed quickly on digital advertising
- Digital sales people looking for a hands on, practical sales course specifically related to digital advertising
What you’ll learn
- How to effectively respond to a digital brief, from taking the brief, understanding the core KPI’s and how to approach the best solution to meet the brief
- How and when to best utilise multi-media solutions, incorporating mobile, social and data into your everyday proposals
- Practice on using the latest search and social digital tools to gather research & insights such as Social Baker and Google Trends
- How to create a digital media schedule and understand the key components ie: calculating metrics such as CTR’s, CPA and CPC
- Understanding of the way digital advertising is measured, new reporting tools available and optimisation capabilities to deliver ROI of campaigns
- Overview to ad campaign management, what to look for, how to turn facts into marketing insights and the impact opimisation has on overall campaign results
What you take away with you
- Confidence in the digital space to ensure you deliver the best service to your customers
- A plan to keep on top your digital game such as reading lists, recommended blogs and websites, future industry events
- A clear plan to turn your training into practice to bring value back to your business every day
Purchases of IAB training courses are final and non-refundable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, provided the new attendee qualifies to receive the type of ticket from the initial guest and details of the new attendee are supplied to IAB Australia 24hr prior to the course and include full name, job title, company name and email address. Should you not be able to attend or send a substitute, you may be able to transfer your reservation for another IAB course depending on availability and providing you contact us 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
If you can't see booking options below, please click here to make a booking.