IAB Training: Digital Fundamentals - Sydney
A comprehensive introduction to digital advertising.
2 day course
Tue 8 & Tue 15 July 2014
Who should attend
- Media publishers, media agencies and advertisers
- People who are new to media / digital advertising
- People who have worked in advertising for a while and need to get up to speed quickly on digital advertising
- People who have been out of the industry for a while and / or looking for a refresher course
What you’ll learn
- The Australian digital landscape and how digital and technology is changing the ways in which consumers interact with brands
- How to gather audience insights to create and develop a bespoke content strategy
- When to use rich media formats and how to calculate true ROI
- How to use the latest search and social digital tools to gather research & insights such as Social Baker and Google Trends
- Creating a digital media schedule and how to calculate key metrics
- Insights on how digital is measured and optimised
- Creative inspiration by the latest, most innovative creative executions in Australia and globally, from new creative formats, branded content, cross media executions and social media activations
What you take away with you
- A copy of the content used in the training to help refresh your memory throughout your career
- Confidence in the digital space to ensure you deliver the best service to your customers
- The skills and expertise to become a digital champion within your business
Purchases of IAB training courses are final and non-refundable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, provided the new attendee qualifies to receive the type of ticket from the initial guest and details of the new attendee are supplied to IAB Australia 24hr prior to the course and include full name, job title, company name and email address. Should you not be able to attend or send a substitute, you may be able to transfer your reservation for another IAB course depending on availability and providing you contact us 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
Please register your interest for this course here.