IAB Event: "This Year Next Year" - Presentation by Rob Norman
Rob Norman, GroupM's Global Chief Digital Officer, will be joining us on 12 November for a special presentation focused on the findings of the "This Year Next Year" report produced annually by GroupM.
Norman is universally considered an industry thought leader and is a prolific and respected commentator addressing the latest in advertising and digital. He sits on the advisory board of WPP Digital, the venture arm of GroupM parent company WPP, and is a member of the Board of Governors of the Center for the Digital Future at the University of Southern California's Annenberg School for Communication as well as a Non-Executive Director of BBC Global news Limited. Norman also is on the board of the 4A's, and the Ad Council and leads GroupM's diversity efforts, including a scholarship program at City College New York.
"This Year Next Year", a bi-annual report now in its fifth year, is part of GroupM's media and marketing forecasting series drawn from data compiled using the combined resources of GroupM's agency networks and central operations. The report covers topics such as:
- The programmatic age and adaptive marketing
- The rise of native advertising
- The medium is the messenger
- The 'in-house' conundrum
- The rise of Amazon, e-commerce, and shopper technology
- The retailer and advertiser response
- The world is not flat: The unequal distribution of everything
- The distribution of connectivity
- The reality of the mobile world data consumption
- Millennials: The shape of things to come
- The Pareto Principle of online media: Speculation on the usage distribution of some key media platforms
There are limited seats available for this unique opportunity to hear insights from one of the digital world's most respected digital leaders. Book today to ensure you don't miss out!
09:00 Welcome and Introduction
09:10 This Year Next Year presentation by Rob Norman, Global Chief Digital Officer, GroupM
10:00 Intimate discussion with Alice Manners IAB CEO