IAB Training: Programmatic Trading
The man Vs machine debate is now well underway in the media field.
4 hour course
Thursday 16 April
Who should attend
- Media agencies and publishers
- Digital sales, ad operations and digital media buyers whose employers / businesses are embracing programmatic trading
The very human media industry is now in the midst of real change, as agencies, publishers and clients re-invent how it works from the inside out powered by data and platforms. Programmatic trading began with Google is now moving at rapid lightening speed across digital and traditional channels. This section looks at where the market is currently at, and thoughts on who will emerge as the winners and losers as we move through this fundamental shift.
What you take away with you
- Confidence in the programmatic space to ensure you deliver the best service to your customers.
- Greater understanding of how technology is affecting traditional media planning & buying.
- A thorough understanding of the jargon and acronyms used in this area of digital.
- Understanding of the overall development of Programmatic and where the market is currently at.
Purchases of IAB training courses are final and non-refundable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, provided the new attendee qualifies to receive the type of ticket from the initial guest and details of the new attendee are supplied to IAB Australia 24hr prior to the course and include full name, job title, company name and email address. Should you not be able to attend or send a substitute, you may be able to transfer your reservation for another IAB course depending on availability and providing you contact us 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
If you cannot see the registration form below please click here.
This session is brought to you in partnership with: