IAB Training: Digital Landscape and Digital Trends - Sydney
Become a Digital Ninja – All you need to know about digital in 4 hours of power – Do you have a solid understanding of all aspects of digital marketing? If not, this half day course is the only course you need to understand all the basics about digital in Australia.
Who's it for?
Whether you're from the marketing, agency or publisher environment, this digital 360 degree course is great for anyone who's new to digital or who's looking to get more comfortable with digital channels.
This course will help you:
- Understand how digital media's immersive, interactive and "always on" nature has yielded radically different opportunities for today's marketers and consumers.
- Gain insight into how to formulate an effective digital strategy.
- Grow confidence in search, display, social and mobile channels through practical exercises and examples.
- Learn about resources, tools and applications that enable better digital understanding, knowledge & collaboration.
You'll be very immersed in the essentials over this half day so that you have the building blocks you need to be successful in your career. Here are a few of the areas you'll get more familiar with:
- Content – Explore how to create a creative, engaging content strategy that makes the most of creation and curation across channels.
- Mobile – Find out the basics in terms of responsive design, mobile experiences, location-based marketing and apps.
- Social – Gain a solid understanding of the key social platforms and how to craft an effective social strategy that leverages the channel.
- Search – Learn how to choose keywords and optimise campaigns for both paid search and organic search marketing.
- Display – Get insights into how display ads work across a variety of publishers to drive awareness, clicks and sales.
- Measurement & optimisation – Learn how to monitor metrics that matter and use data to drive decision-making.
- Integration - See how digital works together and with other channels like TV, outdoor and more.
Ellie Rogers, Head of Agency, Australia & New Zealand, Facebook
+ Industry Guest Speakers including: Mobile specialist, Stewart Heys, Mobile Manager, Fairfax and Programmatic Specialist, Jessica White, GM, Cadreon.
programmatic specialist - Jess White, GM cadreon.
Purchases of IAB training courses are final and non-refundable. Substitutions are welcome at any time, provided the new attendee qualifies to receive the type of ticket from the initial guest and details of the new attendee are supplied to IAB Australia 24hr prior to the course and include full name, job title, company name and email address. Should you not be able to attend or send a substitute, you may be able to transfer your reservation for another IAB course depending on availability and providing you contact us 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
If you cannot see the registration form below please click here.