IAB Training: TV & Video Convergence
It’s all TV. It’s all Video. For the past five years in Australia consumer behaviour has pointed to viewing convergence. But has convergence also arrived in the advertising world? For marketers, it’s vital to understand the behaviours associated with this seismic shift in screen-agnostic content consumption. What are the opportunities for brands and how can they leverage the biggest shift in media since the invention of the internet? What is the future of traditional broadcast TV? How are digital devices changing the way consumers view TV?
This half day session will give you an overview of arguably one of the hottest topics in the industry – Programmatic TV.
- What is happening globally with case studies from around the world
- How TV and Video convergence affects advertisers and broadcasters
- How programmatic technology enables convergence and the problems technology solves
- Addressability – how data can revolutionise the way TV is targeted and measured
- Key principles of Programmatic TV in the Australian market
IAB Members - $ 450 + GST
Non-Members - $ 550 + GST
If you cannot view the registration form below please access it here.
- Sarah Wyse, Managing Director, Australia & New Zealand, Videology
- Ellie Rogers, Head of Agency Sales, Australia & New Zealand, Facebook