Foggy Glasses or a Crystal Ball?
What will be THE hot topic for the digital industry in 2016?
On 15 December 2015 we held our 3rd annual 'Foggy Glasses or a Crystal Ball' event in Sydney. At this light-hearted, yet very competitive event, some of the finest minds of our industry battled it out on what they feel will be THE hottest topic in 2016.
Hosted by Alex Hayes, Editor of Mumbrella, each of our experts only had 10 minutes to convince the audience on why they feel their chosen topic will be what gets the digital industry buzzing in 2016. The competitors and their buzzwords were:
- Ciarán Norris, AMEX: Ad blocking
- Ros Allison, ZenithOptimedia: Integration (or GIT - Getting It Together)
- James Diamond, Integral Ad Science: Viewability
- Jessica White, Cadreon: Programmatic beyond desktop (or 'Programmation')
- Tyler Greer, Exponential: Engagement
- Howard Parry-Husbands, Pollinate: Innovation
Kindly sponsored by: