Always on. Attention to detail. Money and reputations on the line. All resting on you ... It can be tough being an ad ops superstar. So at this year's Ad Ops Conference we assembled those in the know to discuss the ways manage and survive the demands of the job and maintain mental health. Nothing is more important, really, when you think about it.
An interesting, engaging and informative discussion not only about the skills needed and kind of talent required to work in ad and tech ops, but how to manage the pressure and balance your life. This is always our most popular session at the event, providing valuable insights and usually a few laughs.
Panelists (left to right):
- Chris Freel, CEO, UnLtd (Moderator)
- Jonas Jaanimagi - Tech Lead at IAB Australia
- Claire Harrison - Executive Coach at ThriveU
- Jonathan Mandel - Head of Digital Commercial at SCA
- Sarah Wyse - Head of Media Network at AFL