Standards and Guidelines Council
The IAB Standards and Guidelines Council initially convened in February 2009 with the following aims:
- Identify Standards and Guidelines both nationally and internationally
- Evaluate the needs of the Australian online advertising industry
- Establish a program of work for Standards and Guidelines
- Produce and promote Standards and Guidelines for the Australian online advertising industry
The IAB Standards and Guidelines Council meets on a monthly basis and has industry wide representation across publishers, media agencies and creative agencies. They provide a broad, collective voice in addressing the key issues and challenges faced by the industry, by marketers and by the members' own organisations.
The Council sets its own agenda and leverages the skills, experience and networks of Council Members to set annual programmes of work, identify resources required, work with partner organisations, and submit recommendations to the IAB Australia Board.
IAB Standards and Guidelines Council members:
Standards & Guidelines Council member representatives:
Jon Moffat - Fairfax
Meiske Wulandari - Google
Rhys Williams - Google
Amy McCormack - Human Traffic
Ankita Agarwal - Mediabrands
Trent Durfee - mi9
Jade McDade - News
Amelia Ward - PHD
Robert Rivers - REA
Fay Koo - Sizmek
Adam Creek - Telstra
Mathilde Duquesne - Telstra
Justin Orchard - Yahoo!7
Melissa Lim - Yahoo!7
Standards and Guidelines completed by the Council and proposed standards and guidelines:
- IAb Australia Digital Workflow Best Practice Guidelines 2014 - view here.
- Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) 3.0 Guidelines 2013 - view here.
- Video Player Ad Interface Definition (VPAID) 2.0 Guidelines 2013 - view here.
- Video Multiple Ad Playlist (VMAP) 1.0 Guidelines 2013 - view here.
- Australian Universal Ad Package Guidelines (Australian UAP) 2013 - view here.
- Best Practice Guideline for Paid Social Advertising 2013 - view here.
- Ad Verification Guidelines 2013 - view here.
- Best Practice for Digital Workflow (2012) - view here.
- Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) 2.0 Guidelines 2011 - view here.
- Video Player Ad Interface Definition (VPAID) Guidelines 2011 - view here.
The IAB Standards and Guidelines Council is seeking new members on a regular basis but to be considered you must be an IAB Member. If you have any questions relating to the work being carried out by this Council, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.