SpotXchange Names Managing Director for Asia Pacific. SpotXchange
Sydney, Australia – October 1, 2013 – Video advertising platform, SpotXchange, Inc., today named Matt Von der Muhll as the Managing Director for SpotXchange Asia Pacific. Von der Muhll was only recently promoted to the role of Country Director for SpotXchange Australia in January, and his rapid rise to a new leadership role signals the continued growth and expansion that SpotXchange is experiencing in Asia Pacific.
Von der Muhll joined SpotXchange as Director of Media Partnerships in 2011 where he was responsible for growing publisher and strategic partnerships in the region. Under his direction, SpotXchange has:
• Aggressively accelerated its revenue growth: Asia Pacific is SpotXchange's fastest growing region with first half 2013 revenue growing over 70 percent year-on-year.
• Launched the SpotXchange Video Advertising Platform in Asia Pacific: Publishers in the region now have the industry's highest level of transparency within programmatic video advertising and a more efficient way to maximise yield for their video ad inventory. Publishers can manage all their major video demand sources including ad networks, demand side platforms (DSPs) and agency trading desks (ATDs), as well as their direct sales, and choose between an open market or programmatic direct deals through the SpotXchange platform.
• Invested in ad-serving infrastructure: To better serve the needs and requirements of SpotXchange clients in Asia Pacific, the company has invested in its ad-serving technology infrastructure in Hong Kong to support publishers and buy side partners. By the end of Q3, SpotXchange clients and ad campaigns targeted to users in Asia Pacific will experience an increased efficiency and faster response times when using the SpotXchange platform.
• Increased its base of publishers and appointed a dedicated Publisher Relationship Manager: The company has diversified its supply base, resulting in significantly more video inventory available to advertisers, and creating new opportunities for brands to connect with their target audiences. Daniel Rowlands joins SpotXchange as Publisher Relationship Manager for Asia Pacific and is responsible for serving and growing publisher relationships. Based in Sydney, Rowlands was an Account Executive with mi9 where he managed the display advertising across its Microsoft, NEC and ninemsn properties.
• Grown the number of DSP partners: SpotXchange now has eight DSP partners in the Asia Pacific region, which has been a prime factor in accelerating the adoption of programmatic digital video advertising in the region.
"We are delighted to promote Matt into this new leadership role within the company, said Mike Shehan, CEO of SpotXchange. "Under his direction in the last two years, SpotXchange has achieved terrific growth in the region and we're just getting started. The Asia Pacific markets represent enormous opportunity for SpotXchange and we firmly believe Matt is the leader to drive our success there."
Prior to joining SpotXchange, Von der Muhll held positions at marketing and media companies such as Responsys, Adconion Media Group and CC Media. He will continue to manage SpotXchange Asia Pacific from both Melbourne and Sydney, Australia.
For more information on SpotXchange, please visit www.spotxchange.com.
SpotXchange is the trusted video advertising platform for premium publishers, connecting them with advertisers, agencies, trading desks, DSPs and ad networks to ensure they achieve maximum revenue for their inventory. SpotXchange shows premium publishers and more than 1,000 world class advertisers that there is a better way to buy and sell digital video – with trusted solutions that guarantee total transparency, brand safety and real-time control in an open market or directly executed through the SpotXchange platform. Headquartered north of Denver, SpotXchange has offices in New York, London, and Sydney and is currently ranked 6th on comScore for video ads served, reaching over 200 million unique visitors in more than 80 countries each month. For more information, please visit www.spotxchange.com and follow SpotXchange on Twitter @SpotXchange.
Grace Gabriel / Gabriel Wong
Ph: 02 8016 2200
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com