Yahoo!7 Announces New Interactive Video Ad Formats. Yahoo!7
Sydney, Australia, December 6, 2012 – Yahoo!7 today announced the launch of iRoll® a range of new video ad formats. Delivered in partnership with interactive video advertising provider Innovid, iRoll® turns online video into customised interactive experiences.
The new pre-roll video ad formats will be available in a range of formats – iRoll Selector, iRoll Extender, iRoll Overlay, iRoll Expand, iRoll Imagine and iRoll Apps. All are VAST and VPAID compliant.
• iRoll® Selector presents the user with a selection of ads and gives them the option to choose which ad they want to view.
• iRoll® Extender allows advertisers to easily leverage video assets longer than the standard 15 or 30 seconds. Audiences have the option to extend the video to play to its conclusion.
• iRoll® Overlay allows advertisers to combine national messages with local, or targeted, offers.
• iRoll® Expand creates a more immersive brand experience through a pre-roll unit with an in-player microsite.
• iRoll® Apps turns any pre-roll campaign into an interactive, engaging experience with buttons to socialize, purchase, download, share, locate stores, and many other features.
• iRoll® Imagine brings the big ideas to life. It can support personalised dynamic content, data feeds, survey and polls, and other custom functionality.
"There continues to be huge demand for online video from Australian advertisers and we are constantly looking for new ways to enhance the advertising experience for both marketers and our audience," said Damon Scarr, Commercial Director, Yahoo!7.
"The new iRoll range of video ad formats provides another way for advertisers to leverage their video assets online and deliver a strong brand experience for our audience of over eight million Australians each month," he said.
The new ad format is available to advertisers now.
For further information please call or email:
PR Manager, Yahoo!7
tel: 02 8288 4817
mob: 0449 226 959
Yahoo!7 (yahoo7.com.au) is one of the most comprehensive and engaging online destinations for Australian consumers and advertisers. Formed as a 50-50 partnership between the Seven West Media Group (ASX: SWM) and Yahoo! Inc. (Nasdaq: YHOO), Yahoo!7 brings together the successful Australian internet business, Yahoo! Australia & NZ, and the online assets and television and magazine content of the Seven Network, one of Australia's leading media companies. The company also combines the strengths of Yahoo! search and communications capabilities and its global internet network, with Seven's rich media and entertainment content and marketing capabilities.