Nielsen Online Landscape Review - September 2013
AT A GLANCE: THE ONLINE LANDSCAPE
- 16.4 million Unique Australians
- 29.7 million viewed pages
- 35.9 million minutes spent
- 36 hours spent, across 59 sessions
- 788.7 million mobile page impressions made
Nielsen also share some deeper insights on the sports category to see which sites online Australians are most engaged with and how this has changed over the past 12 months. And, as usual, the latest figures around total mobile page impressions and access by different devices are also included.
During the month of September 2013, 16.4 million Australians accessed the internet and spent an average of 36 hours online across 59 sessions. Furthermore, on average, Australians spent 5 hours and 20 minutes watching online video and viewed 1.4 billion streams.