The Changing TV Experience
Published on Wednesday, 02 September 2015 in the category Research & Resources
Targeting a representative sample of Australian adult (aged 18+) consumers, the key research objectives are as follows:
- Gauge the level of digital/connected device ownership and usage
- Identify how this behaviour has changed over time
- Understand how this behavious is affecting or altering the TV viewing experience with a specific focus on the role of multiscreen usage
- Measure the extent of video streaming- what, where, when, how and why
- Explore the differences between connected TV and regular TV in terms of behaviour, attitudes and perceptions.