Mashable: 5 Marketing Predictions for 2013
There was certainly no shortage of big developments in the marketing world throughout 2012. Facebook created a massive mobile advertising business in less than year, Red Bull literally financed a trip into the stratosphere to create powerful branded content, and a YouTube video finally hit 1 billion views, showing the potential reach for online videos.
So what might 2013 bring for marketers? We contacted several advertising experts and reviewed recent studies and business trends to come up with five marketing predictions for the coming year.
- Advertisers Pursue Mobile-First Strategy
- Brands and Publishers Re-Think Banner Ads
- Native Advertising Starts to Replace Traditional Display Ads
- Looking Beyond The Total Number of Likes
- Relying More on Big Data As A Marketing Tool