Google: Volvo Across Screens Case Study
It seems intuitive that placing ads across a variety of devices would be helpful, but we wanted to prove it. In this Volvo case study, consumers who saw digital ads in addition to the one they saw on TV became more familiar with the brand. The more places they saw the ads, the better they could recall key brand attributes.
- Prove that multi-screen ads are more efficient in driving brand engagement
- Prove that multi-screen ads are more efficient in driving brand awareness
- We measured incremental impact of TV, PC, tablet & smartphone ads
- 24 pt. lift in recalling Volvo as the brand advertised
- 17 pt. lift in recalling that the ad featured a four-door sedan
- 12 pt. lift in attributing Volvo brand to top safety