IAB UK: John Lewis Mobile Campaign Research
This case study shows overall uplift mobile advertising has on brand measures, and focuses at the uplifting effect of rich media advertising on mobile compared to static banners.
Key results include:
- Mobile advertising undoubtedly shifts brand measures unprompted brand awareness for JL was increased eight fold amongst those who saw the mobile ad campaign
- Rich media has a deeper brand impact- those exposed to the expandable banner were 25% more likely to remember the advertising than those that saw the static
- Rich media is particularly effective with men, Android/iPhone users and 18-34's & 45+'s
- Consumers obviously like the John Lewis mobile site- 71% found the site easy to use and by ensuring it works on mobile makes sure JL doesn't lose up to 30% potential business
- IAB UK John Lewis Mobile Campaign Research.pdf Size: 310 Kb